After a long day or right after rolling out of bed in the morning, most of us experience brain fog from time to time. Mental fog or brain fog is a slight glitch in optimal, daily brain functionality that can hinder one’s ability to complete small tasks. It can leave you feeling slightly confused and stressed when brain fog kicks in. Fortunately, there are a few ways to combat this mental decline; some of those solutions are all natural!
CBD users have raved about how well it helps reduce the side effects of brain fog. Relieving mental fog with the help of CBD is a non-invasive, natural and effective solution to the issue. Read on to learn more about brain fog and how CBD can relieve symptoms of this condition.
What is Brain Fog?
Brain fog is a mental decline characterized by a lack of focus, confusion and delayed mental clarity. It is not necessarily a medical condition, but signs associated with brain fatigue. Mental fog is often a result of overworking, stress, unhealthy sleep habits and/or increased screen time consumption. It’s often triggered by high inflammation levels and hormonal imbalance which affects the mood, energy and mental clarity.
Long term brain fog may lead to the development of medical conditions such as obesity, diabetes mellitus or abnormal menstrual cycles.
Brain Fog Symptoms
- Trouble sleeping, insomnia
- Low energy or fatigue
- Impaired cognitive function
- Mood swings
- Trouble concentrating
- Low motivation, lack of ideas
- Excessive absences
- Mild depression
How to Prevent Brain Fog
Understanding what brain fog is including its symptoms and causes is the first step to getting rid of it! Now that you have some insight on mental fog, we’ll reflect on the most effective ways to reduce symptoms of it or prevent it from occuring entirely:
- Reduce stress: It’s very beneficial to the mind and body to take the steps to reduce stress in your life as much as possible. Exercise and focused breathing can help you relax during times of mental pressure.
- Less screen time: Digital screens are a part of most of our day to day’s. However, digital screens can overstimulate the brain especially extended periods of screen time use. Take a technology break each day to refocus the mind!
- Healthy sleep patterns: Getting enough sleep is vital to maintaining a healthy mind and body. However, the quality of sleep is equally as important as the duration. CBD can be an effective sleep aid and help you relax into the night.
CBD For Brain Fog
CBD products offer a variety of benefits to combat brain fog and reduce symptoms of mental fatigue. The natural product has been found to help relieve symptoms of stress and promote calm, offer pain support and keep the mind sharp, alert and clear. CBD naturally increases brain cell production which is healthy for the mind and simulatenously reduces inflammation to stimulate blood flow to the brain.
One of the most common symptoms of mental fog is a weak memory, confusion and forgetfulness. CBD can stimulate health brain cells which can ultimately improve cognitive function and reduce anxiety, depression and stress.
As well as brain fog, CBD can be tried for many other issues. Here’s another article that talks about the long-term vs short term effects of CBD.
Best CBD Products for Brain Fog
- CBD Coffee: Take it in the morning, or throughout your CBD. CBD Coffee combines the benefits of CBD with coffee to help you focus on the things that matter.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: Taking CBD oil drops once or twice daily may improve your cognitive performance, mental clarity and reduce stress.
- CBD Sleep Gummies: If you struggle with sleep quality and quantity, CBD sleep gummies can be an easy and effective way to experience a restful night’s sleep.
- CBD Gummies for Calm: Superfruit CBD Gummies are formulated to help relieve stress, support a sense of calm and get back to the things that matter.
- CBD Intimacy Products: Masturbation has been found to relieve stress and brain fog and help you fall asleep. CBD intimacy products are a great way to achieve relief!
Brain fog can be one of the most frustrating conditions one can experience. Whether it occurs frequently or infrequently for you, it’s best to prevent or suppress the symptoms as much as possible.
CBD can prevent brain fog or reduce symptoms in a natural, effective and affordable way at any time. By following the tips we provided and effectively adding the right CBD products into your life, your cognitive function may improve. Clear your mind and feel great doing it with the power of CBD!
Nicole Smith, MD is a certified medical practitioner in the city of Los Angeles. She gained her medical degree at the prestigious Oxford University in England. She has attended conferences all over the world, her work and studies have been featured in countless journals and she is trusted by thousands of patients to provider them with the best healthcare.