Where to Buy CBD Oil In Arkansas in 2022
Demand for high-quality CBD products continues to exceed expectations. In the years that followed the legalization of cannabidiol (CBD) we’ve witnessed rapidly expanding product portfolios, brands emerging overnight, and an entirely new industry developing on the ground in cities and townships across the United States of America. You can buy CBD oil in Arkansas with ease, whereas only years prior this would have come with potential legal ramifications.
For anybody who’s somehow missed this wellness craze — cannabidiol has worked its way into the pantries of millions of Americans, becoming a relied upon supplement for a variety of everyday struggles. If you’re dealing with the symptoms of anxiety, chronic pain, sleepless nights and exhausted days, CBD might aid you in getting back to functioning regularly.
Unsurprisingly, many people are looking around their towns for a trustworthy source of CBD — some find it difficult to differentiate between the leading brands and those with less scrupulous practices. Looking to buy CBD Oil in Arkansas? You’ve come to the right place. But first, let’s discuss the best CBD products on the market today.
Buying CBD Oil in Alaska: The Best products
- Balance CBD Oil – Best CBD Oil Overall
- Mixed Variety Pack – Best CBD Gummies
- Balance CBD Oil for Pets – Best CBD Oil for Pets
- Full Spectrum Capsules – Best CBD Capsules
- Dani Pepper Sleep Gummies – Best CBD for Sleep
- Balance CBD Muscle Relief – Best CBD Cream
Balance CBD products are only sold online but we deliver to all 50 states — including your address.
Is CBD Legal In Arkansas?
Of course. CBD is federally legalized in the United States and though states have their own cannabis laws, it’s legal to buy hemp derived CBD from coast to coast. Legal CBD in Arkansas must meet the following criteria:
- Contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Derived from hemp
CBD can also be extracted from marijuana in some states, but we’ll examine the specific marijuana laws later in the article.
Guide to Buying CBD Oil In Arkansas
Access to CBD isn’t universal. Parts of Arkansas are rural with few or no local stores selling CBD products. In such locations, buying online is the only option. Fortunately, whether you’re shopping at a local store or online, the merits of great CBD are the same:
- Lab Results: Independent Laboratory testing offers a window to your cannabidiol products; through these reports you can verify THC and CBD potency, other cannabinoids, and confirm the products are pesticide-free. If a brand is using an in-house lab, then there’s a definite conflict of interest. When shopping in person, inspect the packaging before you purchase to see that there’s a QR code so you can personally verify the results.
- Full Spectrum vs. Broad Spectrum vs. CBD Isolate: CBD oils are available in a variety of formulas, and also with infusions of botanical oils, minor cannabinoid tinctures, and flavors too. Most CBD oil fits into one of the following categories.
Full spectrum CBD oils offer the greatest potential benefits because these tinctures contain all beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids, and 0.3% THC — a non-psychoactive concentration — to provide benefits of all plant compounds. This can produce an entourage effect.
Broad spectrum CBD products blend CBD, minor cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids; there’s no THC content, but trace amounts could exist in these products.
Isolate oils contain pure CBD and a carrier oil such as coconut oil. These CBD oils have zero THC. These are great for people who are new to CBD and want to test it out or those who want absolutely no other compounds in their system.
- CBD Strength: CBD products are sold in varying potencies, from low 300 mg products designed for mild to moderate needs to very high-strength products such as Balance CBD’s 5000 mg tincture. It’s wise to compare the potencies of one brand against another to ensure that the price tag makes sense for the product’s potency.
- CO2 Extraction: Extraction methods are extremely important. CO2 extraction is considered the best method for extracting CBD because the process is solvent free and cleaner for the environment; the CO2 is often recycled and reused for later extraction. Unfortunately, some companies use ethanol extraction instead, and the process requires the use of solvents, something that is difficult to ascertain when shopping in person.
What’s the Legal Age To Buy CBD In Arkansas?
From a legal standpoint, there’s no specific age requirement for possessing CBD in the state of Arkansas, although many stores mandate that customers meet a certain age requirement.
Where’s The Best Place To Buy CBD Oil In Arizona?
Online. There are certainly exceptions — if you live across the street from a store that sells CBD then that’s probably your best option. Many towns have no dedicated CBD stores so buying locally will require a long drive. Balance CBD ships to all US states.
Why Buy CBD Oil Online?
- Comparing CBD brands is effortless — no need to drive from store to store.
- Shopping online offers a better variety. You’ll find more products online and in a greater range of potencies from 500 mg tinctures up to and including 5000 mg bottles.
- Buying CBD online is typically cheaper. Many brands provide incentives like free shipping and money back guarantees. Chances are, you won’t find these offers at in-person stores.
- Exercise caution when buying CBD from large online retailers — we don’t recommend that you buy CBD oil from Amazon. They don’t sell real CBD.
Buying CBD Oil Online Checklist:
Shopping online should streamline the process and incentivize you to shop more. If it doesn’t then you’re not browsing the right website. When shopping for CBD online, keep this checklist handy.
- Free-shipping: Free-shipping for purchases over a specific dollar amount is a common offer, but not a certainty.
- Transparency: Independent lab results provide assurances that the products you buy are indeed what the brand says they are. As well, every brand should feature their ingredients online.
- Money-back Guarantee: Companies that are confident in their products are happy to back them. Money back guarantees remove the guesswork for shoppers, allowing them the freedom to try a product and send it back if it doesn’t work.
- Sales: Whether it’s a BOGO (buy-one-get-one) sale or a 50% discount, CBD shoppers appreciate savings. If a company values you as a customer, then they’re willing to provide a discount to show their appreciation.
Where Can I Buy CBD Oil In Arkansas?
If by now you’re still not convinced that buying CBD online is the right choice, you’ll find the most reliable retailers listed below:
Walgreens – Little Rock, AR
Address: 9200 N Rodney Parham Rd, Little Rock, AR 72227, United States
Departments: COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing, Pharmacy, Photo
Hours: 8am – 10pm
Health and safety: Masks required for customers and Staff. Staff get temperature and disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkout
Walgreens – West Memphis, AR
Departments: COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing, Pharmacy, Photo
Address: 346 W Broadway, West Memphis, AR 72301, United States
Hours: 7am – 10pm
Health and safety: Masks required for staff and customers. Staff get temperature checks Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits · Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
Walgreens – Springdale, AR
Departments: COVID-19 Drive-thru Testing, Pharmacy, Photo
Address: 3234 E Robinson Ave, Springdale, AR 72764, United States
Hours: 7am – 10pm
Health and safety: Mask required for staff and customers. Staff get temperature checks. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
CVS – Texarkana, AR
Departments: CVS Pharmacy, CVS Photo
Address: 3908 N State Line Ave, Texarkana, AR 71854, United States
Hours: 8am – 10 pm
Health and safety: Mask required for staff and customers. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
CVS – Springdale, AR
Department: Pharmacy, Photo
Address: 2001 S Thompson St, Springdale, AR 72764, United States
Hours: 8am – 10pm
Health and safety: Mask required for customers and staff. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
CVS – Jonesboro, AR
Departments: CVS Pharmacy, CVS Photo
Address: 110 Southwest Dr, Jonesboro, AR 72401, United States
Hours: Open 24 hours
Health and safety: Mask required for customers and staff. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers at checkout
Consumers will note that there’s a major omission on this list — Walmart. Currently, Walmart doesn’t sell CBD, so you’ll have to look elsewhere.
Medical Marijuana in Arkansas
Patients can apply for a medical marijuana license in Arkansas if they have one or more of the following conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
- Crohn’s disease
- Hepatitis C
- Intractable pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Severe arthritis
- Severe nausea
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
In addition to having one of the listed conditions, patients are required to fill out a registration form and apply online.
CBD In Arkansas: Which Products Can You Buy?
Shoppers in Arkansas will encounter many of the same CBD products sold in stores as offered online, depending on where they live. The best selection of CBD products is found online because consumers can compare brands and purchase from several different sources if they so choose. These are the most common products found online:
CBD Oil Tinctures
CBD oil tinctures are heralded for their high strength and low cost. Tinctures tend to offer a lower cost per milligram than other products and they’re sold in a number of different formulas. Balance CBD has 3 distinct tinctures for customers to choose from; full spectrum CBD oil, an isolate oil, and our Harlequin Terpene Infused Oil for users who need something stronger.
CBD gummies are well-suited to shoppers who cannot tolerate the taste of hemp. Gummies feature fruit flavors that rival regular candies, while delivering CBD in a consistent dose. Consumers who want to take CBD discreetly usually buy gummies because you can eat them in virtually any setting.
Capsules contain high-quality CBD oil with a gel cap coating for effortless ingestion. Generally, capsules are lower in strength than oils but that’s not a rule. Balance CBD’s extra strength capsules are perfect for regular CBD users with 25 mg of CBD in every cap. And those who need a little boost in winter will love our Winter Relief Capsules with Curcumin.
Even people who have reservations about CBD are intrigued by CBD topical creams. Topicals are expertly crafted to penetrate the layers of the skin and bring CBD to the areas that need it most. Topicals is a broad category, including everything from massage oils and lotions to CBD suppositories.
CBD for Pets
Fido, Rover, or whichever adorable pet lives in your home can also enjoy the benefits of CBD with an oil tincture for dogs or peanut butter flavor CBD dog treats. Some brands repackage their human oils for pets but for best results, you’ll want a specifically formulated oil for pets that features a taste infusion like salmon oil.
Cannabidiol infused personal lubricants are one of the newer products on the market and also one of the hardest to find — Balance CBD has both a CBD lube and an Original Sex Oil. Don’t expect to find these products at local stores in Arkansas.
People who like vaping or smoking CBD flower, like it a lot, but this product isn’t for everyone. What’s alluring about dried flower is that it’s extremely fast-acting, and people feel the effects within 5 minutes of inhalation.
Vape cartridges are another option for taking CBD. These carts are filled with CBD oil and vaped with an electronic vaporizer.
Summary of Buying CBD Oil In Arkansas
Pockets of Arkansas have plenty of local stores that carry CBD products, and if you live in one of these major centres, you’ll have no issues finding high-quality CBD in your hometown. But for most consumers, buying online is easier and the selection is substantially better. When it comes to pricing, Balance CBD sells products at a lower cost than your local store and lower than other major competitors. See for yourself:
This article contains information from multiple sources, including information from materials that have been medically reviewed by Eloise Theisen, RN, MSN, AGPCNP-BC, Dominique Fontaine, BSN, RN, HNB-BC, HWNC-BC and Bindiya Ghandi, M.D on a range of different websites. This information should not be taken as legal advice.
Dr Elizabeth Blackwell is a double board-certified integrative and family medicine physician. Dr Blackwell expertise lies in functional and holistic medicine.
She is the director of medical services at the Pacific Clinics MD, a comprehensive clinic focused on chronic stress, gut health, decreasing inflammation, improving hormonal imbalance, weight loss resistance and helping women get pregnant. Dr Elizabeth Blackwell also has significant experience in working with cancer, dementia and chronic pain patients.
In recent times Dr Blackwell’s work has focused on exploring the effects of cannabinoid therapies. Dr Blackwell has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, Well+Good, Vogue, Healthline, Forbes, Medical News Today, Harvard Health and more.