Buying CBD Oil In Arizona
Arizona’s baking heat and rugged geography is what makes the state so aesthetically appealing; add in a deep history and a rapidly growing population and you have one very desirable place to call home. Cananbis laws are quite friendly for consumers as shoppers can buy CBD oil in Arizona when extracted from either industrial hemp or marijuana.
CBD is now a grocery item in many homes — people rely on this supplement for a number of different benefits, like remaining relaxed in stressful times, getting a solid night’s sleep and for when painful aches are hindering daily activities.
Shopping for CBD oil in Arizona is easier than in many other states because there’s a large quantity of stores that carry CBD. Many of the most in-demand products are sold at local stores in the state, often priced fairly and sold by trustworthy sources. But it’s not all sunshine and rainbows: portions of the state have inconsistent access and residents in these areas have few options beyond buying online.
As well, there are many unique CBD products that aren’t sold in stores. For the best CBD products, shop online from a trusted brand and you can access the best and most efficacious cannabidiol products available today.
Buying CBD Oil in Alaska
- Balance CBD Oil – Best CBD Oil Overall
- Mixed Variety Pack – Best CBD Gummies
- Balance CBD Oil for Pets – Best CBD Oil for Pets
- Full Spectrum Capsules – Best CBD Capsules
- Dani Pepper Sleep Gummies – Best CBD for Sleep
- Balance CBD Muscle Relief – Best CBD Cream
These products are exclusively sold online but read on if you’re set on finding an alternative to purchase in store.
Is CBD Legal In Arizona?
As mentioned, CBD is legal in Arizona when extracted from either industrial hemp or marijuana, so customers have a choice for their CBD source. This is great for shoppers, but it also means that consumers could potentially purchase a CBD oil with high THC content, and possibly experience psychoactive effects, or a high. CBD became legalized in the state in 2018 under SB 1098, which actually predated federal legalization. Under the Farm Bill, CBD that’s cultivated from industrial hemp became legalized across all 50 states in 2018.
Guide to Buying CBD Oil in Arizona
Just because it’s easy to shop at a local store and buy Arizona CBD oil, doesn’t mean it’s the best option, or the easiest way to purchase cannabidiol. Less experienced consumers could wind up with the wrong product if they shop in store or pick up a product without any access to lab results. If you’re keen on buying in person then you need to establish a high standard for quality control.
- Lab Results: Laboratory testing is the only way to know exactly what’s in your CBD products and if those results come from an in-house lab, then how can you trust them? You should prioritize buying from brands who use third-party laboratory testing and if purchasing in store, inspect the bottle first to see that there’s a QR code so you can personally verify the results.
- Full Spectrum vs. Broad Spectrum vs. CBD Isolate: CBD oils are available in multiple formulas, and also with infusions of botanical oils, minor cannabinoid tinctures, and flavors too. Primarily, most CBD Oil fits into one of the following categories.
Full spectrum oils offer the greatest potential benefits because these tinctures contain all beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids, and 0.3% THC — a non-psychoactive concentration — to provide benefits of all plant compounds. This can produce an entourage effect.
Broad spectrum CBD products blend CBD, minor cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids; there’s no THC content, but trace amounts could exist in these products.
Isolate oils contain pure CBD and a carrier oil such as coconut oil. These CBD oils have zero THC. isolate oils are great for people who are new to CBD and want to test it out or those who want absolutely no other compounds in their system.
- CBD Strength: More experienced CBD users tend to prefer tinctures from 1500 mg up to 5000 mg. While high volume bottles provide the best dollar to milligrams value, new CBD users typically choose low volume bottles, such as 500 mg or 1000 mg tinctures.
- CO2 Extraction: Extraction methods are extremely important. CO2 extraction is considered the best method for extracting CBD because the process is solvent free and cleaner for the environment; the CO2 is often recycled and reused for later extraction. Unfortunately, some companies use ethanol extraction instead, and the process requires the use of solvents. Note: extraction methods are difficult to identify when you shop in person at a local store.
What’s The Legal Age To Buy CBD In Arizona?
Persons of any age can legally buy CBD Oil in Arizona, provided that the products contain no more than 0.3% THC. In many parts of the country, you can only shop for CBD if they’re 21 years or older.
Where’s The Best Place To Buy CBD Oil In Arizona?
Buying CBD oil online is stress-free and easy regardless of which state you call home, and the products are shipped right to your door. However, some large online retailers don’t carry cannabidiol products: if you’re buying CBD oil on Amazon then you’re not actually shopping for real cannabidiol products.
Why Buy CBD Oil Online?
- Comparing CBD brands is effortless — no need to drive from store to store.
- Shopping online offers a better variety. You’ll find more products online and in a greater range of potencies from 500 mg tinctures up to and including 5000 mg bottles.
- Buying CBD online is typically cheaper. Many brands provide incentives like free shipping and money back guarantees. Chances are, you won’t find these offers at in-person stores.
- Exercise caution when buying CBD from large online retailers — we don’t recommend that you buy CBD oil from Amazon. They don’t sell real CBD.
Buying CBD Oil Online Checklist:
If you’ve reached the conclusion that shopping online is right for you then there’s some incentives that you should receive. Follow this checklist and your satisfaction is guaranteed:
- Free-shipping: Most companies provide free-shipping once you’ve exceeded a certain dollar amount, and the lower the amount, the better the offer.
- Transparency: Independent lab results provide assurances that the products you buy are indeed what the brand says they are. These reports confirm potencies, the presence of additional plant compounds, and most importantly — certify that the products were made without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Money-back Guarantee: If a company stands by their products, then they should offer a consumer-friendly return policy. Satisfaction guarantees are one ways that brands can show their confidence in a product and it allows the customer to buy without taking on a financial risk.
- Sales: Whether it’s buy one get one free or a 30% off discount, sales are a welcome sight for online shoppers, especially when it comes to CBD. Cannabidiol is cost effective but it’s sometimes pricey in high volume bottles, so a discount goes a long way. Some brands provide frequent sales; others offer only high prices.
Where Can I Buy CBD Oil In Arizona?
Those who want to shop at a local store have options in Arizona; there are dispensaries that sell both marijuana and CBD products, hemp stores, supplement stores, and large pharmacies like Walgreens and CVS. If you’re absolutely certain that you want to shop in person, and you’re weary of THC products, Walgreens and CVS are the safest choices.
Walgreens – Phoenix, AZ
Departments: COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing, Walgreens Pharmacy.
Address: 3945 E Southern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85040, United States
Hours: 8am – 10pm
Health and safety: Masking is required. Staff must wear masks. Staff must get temperature checks and all staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers at checkouts.
Walgreens – Bullhead City, AZ
Departments: COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing at Walgreens, Walgreens Pharmacy, Walgreens Photo
Address: 2360 Highway 95, Bullhead City, AZ 86442, United States
Hours: 7am – 11pm
Health and safety: Masking is required. All staff wear masks and are required to get temperature checks. Staff must disinfect surfaces. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
Walgreens – Tucson, AZ
Departments: Walgreens Pharmacy, Walgreens Photo
Address: 605 W Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713, United States
Hours: 7am – 11pm
Health and safety: Masks are required. Staff must wear masks and get temperature checks. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
CVS – Chandler, AZ
Departments: CVS Pharmacy, CVS Photo, Grocery
Address: 4990 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85248, United States
Hours: 8am – 10pm
Health and safety: Masks required. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
CVS – Glendale, AZ
Departments: CVS Pharmacy, CVS Photo
Address: 18591 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85308, United States
Departments: CVS Pharmacy · CVS Photo
Hours: Open 24 hours a day
Health and safety: Mask required. Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
CVS – Sedona, AZ
Departments: CVS Pharmacy, CVS Photo
Address: 20 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, United States
Hours: 8am – 10pm
Health and safety: Masking required. Staff must disinfect surfaces between visits. Safety dividers are installed at checkouts.
One place you’d likely expect to find CBD is Walmart; however, Walmart currently prohibits the sale of CBD in stores, so for the time being, it’s best to choose the Walgreens or CVS location closest to you.
Medical Marijuana in Arizona
Consumers don’t need a prescription to use marijuana in Arizona — recreational usage is perfectly legal. That doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to get approval for medical marijuana. Inquiring medical cannabis patients will need to meet the criteria to obtain their medical license. First and foremost, patients must have a debilitating condition, characterized as:
- Chronic pain
- PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)
Patients must also meet the following conditions:
- 18 years of age or older
- Own a government issued ID
- A residential address in the state of Arizona
- Completed and signed certification form from your doctor
- A completed ‘qualifying patient attestation’ form
- A valid credit card for payment
Medical cards are valid for up to 2 years and they allow patients to not only buy marijuana products, but to grow their own — up to 12 plants if there’s no dispensary within 25 miles. Additional information is available here.
CBD In Arizona: Which Products Can You Buy?
Cannabidiol is now infused into a wide array of different products. More choice is a benefit to consumers, though it’s necessary to keep in mind that CBD products behave differently from one another. Some products are extremely fast-acting and others are designed to come on slowly. For best results, buy a product that suits your desired method of application and your needs.
CBD Oil Tinctures
Those who are shopping on a restrictive budget will get more bang for their buck with an oil tincture. CBD oils provide the greatest potential dosage of cannabidiol, at the lowest cost, and in various formulas — we offer Full Spectrum, Isolate, and Terpene Infused oils. Tinctures range so greatly that they’re suited to everyone from beginners to long-time CBD users.
Discreet and delicious — CBD gummies marry real fruit juices with high quality cannabidiol. Gummies also are sold in various formulas, but most gummies are made with CBD isolate. Balance CBD carries a number of different flavor options, and we exclusively sell THC-free gummies.
CBD Capsules are another discreet product that’s ideal for daytime consumption. People love capsules because you can easily take them at work, and when swallowed with water, there’s’ no hemp taste. The capsule format is just like any other over the counter gel cap, so it’s a format that people are already comfortable with. Balance CBD is proud to carry both full spectrum extra strength capsules and Winter Relief Capsules With Curcumin, made from isolate.
CBD For Pets
CBD products for pets are highly effective — provided that the animal is willing to ingest them. For dogs and cats, taste is incredibly important. The majority of brands host a collection of pet products, including both CBD oil for pets and dog treats with delectable flavor infusions. With pet products, you should go for a formula that’s THC-free.
Shoppers who’d rather avoid ingesting CBD resonate with topical creams. These aromatic muscle rubs and lotions deliver CBD through the skin barrier and help with paint management and inflammation. Our muscle creams are highly touted, and customers continue to come back for our one of a kind CBD suppositories.
If you’re looking for something to elevate you sex life or just something to make you feel at ease, CBD lube is a great option, and quickly becoming one of the most talked about CBD products. We’re one of the only brands that carry a CBD lube, so you won’t find it at a local store.
Flower is CBD in dried plant form. People can smoke or dry-vape CBD flower, or even turn them into homemade edibles. Though the CBD flower does look like marijuana, this flower won’t get you high.
Some people enjoy vaping CBD oil cartridges. Vape carts come in various strains and can provide a range of different effects.
Summary Of Buying CBD Oil In Arizona
Consumers have a bounty of options for buying CBD in Arizona, but as is often the case, these stores cannot match the incentives found on the online marketplace. Balance CBD hosts a colossal collection of cannabidiol products, and we have something for everyone. If you’re curious about how our products stack up against the competition, check out our chart below to see for yourself:
This article contains information from multiple sources, including information from materials that have been medically reviewed by Eloise Theisen, RN, MSN, AGPCNP-BC, Dominique Fontaine, BSN, RN, HNB-BC, HWNC-BC and Bindiya Ghandi, M.D on a range of different websites. This information should not be taken as legal advice.
Dr Elizabeth Blackwell is a double board-certified integrative and family medicine physician. Dr Blackwell expertise lies in functional and holistic medicine.
She is the director of medical services at the Pacific Clinics MD, a comprehensive clinic focused on chronic stress, gut health, decreasing inflammation, improving hormonal imbalance, weight loss resistance and helping women get pregnant. Dr Elizabeth Blackwell also has significant experience in working with cancer, dementia and chronic pain patients.
In recent times Dr Blackwell’s work has focused on exploring the effects of cannabinoid therapies. Dr Blackwell has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, Well+Good, Vogue, Healthline, Forbes, Medical News Today, Harvard Health and more.