CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups
Makes 6 large cups
- 3/4 cup Rawmio Essentials mint chocolate, or Veggimins CBD dark chocolate chopped or vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Raw Guru cacao butter (2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Dastony coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (optional if you are not using peppermint flavored CBD oil)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Veggimins CBD oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
- Melt the dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until smooth.
- Spoon a little chocolate into the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds, filling dividing evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer until hard, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Add the CBD oil and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
- Pour the mint white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the cups and place them in the freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Store any extra in the refrigerator.
If you don’t have time to make your own, our stores features some edibles and much more that you can try!
Dr Elizabeth Blackwell is a double board-certified integrative and family medicine physician. Dr Blackwell expertise lies in functional and holistic medicine.
She is the director of medical services at the Pacific Clinics MD, a comprehensive clinic focused on chronic stress, gut health, decreasing inflammation, improving hormonal imbalance, weight loss resistance and helping women get pregnant. Dr Elizabeth Blackwell also has significant experience in working with cancer, dementia and chronic pain patients.
In recent times Dr Blackwell’s work has focused on exploring the effects of cannabinoid therapies. Dr Blackwell has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, Well+Good, Vogue, Healthline, Forbes, Medical News Today, Harvard Health and more.