What is stress?Let’s start with the bottom rock by first acknowledging what exactly stress is. In simple terms, stress is your body’s naturally occurring reaction to any situation or change that your brain considers unfavorable or unfortunate. It includes a feeling of emotional tenseness in which the body reacts either physically, mentally, or through emotional responses.
Types of stressStress is further classified into four types:
1. Acute stress:It refers to a short period of stress generally arising due to fights with your spouse or family members or almost meeting with an accident. Moreover, it also helps people to manage risky situations.
2. Chronic stress:Chronic stress lasts for a longer duration of months or even years. It arises when someone has grave financial problems, an unhappy love affair or marriage, worrying about getting a job, or trouble at work. Chronic stress is a greater threat to your well-being if proper treatment is not considered soon.
3. Eustress:It is considered a positive type of stress that surprisingly augments your body’s functioning. It is also known to little that the prefix ‘Eu’ in eustress is taken from the Greek language that stands for ‘good.’ Some of the most summon examples include:
- The happiness you get when your baby is born
- The excitement felt at the wedding, accomplishing a long-planned goal, or winning a competition.
- The feeling you get on a roller coaster ride.
4. Distress:Distress is a negative form of stress that is so stubborn that it does not go away easily. Many doctors believe that distress can also lead to anxiety or depression if proper treatment is not consulted. The common examples of distress include:
- Death of a loved one
- Losing an old job
- Not getting admission in education institutions
- Severe injuries from a recent accident
Is stress always bad for us?Do you recall one of the most popular idioms, “Two sides of a coin”? It means that there are two sides to a story, just like there are two sides to every coin. Similarly, stress also has negative and positive impacts on our life. Talking about its positive side it prepares us to deal with dangerous situations; it also keeps us motivated throughout the day and keeps us alert. Stress takes the form of evil when it becomes unmanageable or hampers a person’s ability to complete chores. Furthermore, it also restrains a person from relaxing or having a nice good night’s sleep.
What is CBD?CBD (cannabidiol) is found in Cannabis Sativa plants. It is a non-psychoactive component that spares the consumer from getting high or stoned upon consuming it. Moreover, it is still being studied to unlock its undiscovered potent medicinal capabilities. CBD is still used in different forms to treat several mental health and physical health issues worldwide. According to studies, CBD may help with anxiety disorders, depression, mood disorders, chronic stress, pains, and aches. However, one must remember that there is insufficient clinically tested evidence to support the aforementioned claims. Consult your doctor in case of severe symptoms.
How does CBD work in your body?The human body is mysterious and capable of creating wonders. Each one of us has an endocannabinoid system in our body, which is also known as the ECS system. The endocannabinoid system contains CB1 and CB2 receptors and regulates neuronal excitability. Since CBD does not directly link receptors, you do not feel a euphoric or high feeling from within your body. Moreover, a study conducted in 2013 revealed that cannabidiol promotes hippocampal neurogenesis using CB1 receptors and also boosts hormone levels in your body. In addition to this, a non-systematic study conducted in 2018 demonstrated the healing properties of cannabidiol. Researchers included in this study further stated that cannabidiol showed antipsychotic, anti-anxiety, and neuroprotective properties.
CBD for relieving stress and tensionIt is high time that we start giving mental health issues equal importance as we give to physical illnesses. Being subjected to any stress regularly endangers your happy soul and merry social life. Many specialists may suggest their patients use CBD products and live a happy life. However, it should be made clear that the FDA has not diagnosed CBD to be prevent, cure or diagnose any disease. Regardless, scientists have studied the affects of CBD through formal studies. A study published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology conducted in 2010 unveiled how CBD may help people manage social anxiety disorder and manage stress.
What are the different CBD products?CBD is available in different forms, but how will you know the right dosage? Bearing in mind that every human body is different, their doses will also vary. In other words, a number of factors such as age, weight, height, and gender affect the amount of CBD you will require. In most cases, it is usually prescribed to always begin with a small dose to measure its effect and then decrease or increase it accordingly.
1. CBD TincturesCBD drops or CBD oil tinctures are one of the most common methods of consuming cannabidiol. In this way, you get the highest quality of CBD oil in its diluted form. You can either put a drop beneath your tongue and swallow or mix it in your drinks. CBD oils often have a very pleasant and soothing aroma. One can find subtle hints of menthol, berries, and citrus flavors; Try Balance CBD infused Oil. It has a very pungent taste, and you can buy it in 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg, 2500mg, or 5000mg.
2. CBD GummiesCBD gummies, often known as CBD capsules, are another popular method of consuming. If you are quite sensitive to overpowering aroma and taste, this might be the most suitable option. Another great thing about these capsules is their dosage, which remains the same every time. Thus, you can figure out better which mg CBD gummy will be effective for you. A similar product is the Balance CBD gummies. They are natural and non-psychoactive alternatives for your well-being.
3. CBD for petsStress is not only a human thing but also pets may feel it every now and then. Balance CBD also offers CBD infused pet tinctures and pet treats that are recommended for your dogs and cats. You can easily add it to your pet’s daily routine. With its yummy flavors and organic ingredients, you get the high-end quality of CBD for consumption. A great advantage of using CBD tinctures and CBD gummies to help your immune system is that you can control your dose easily. Simply take out your CBD dosage, reseal the container again, and take it along with you anywhere.
Tips for managing and reducing your stress:
- ALWAYS start your day with some stretching and exercise.
- Make yoga or relaxation sessions a must in your daily routine.
- Always prefer healthy foods and nuts over junk food.
- DO NOT forget to hydrate yourself.
- Walk-in fresh air for at least 15-20 minutes.
CBD Oil Tinctures
CBD for Pets
CBD Oil Tinctures
CBD for Pets
CBD Oil Tinctures