CBD Vegan Recipes
CBD is the active ingredient in hemp plants that can be used in many different ways. For all those vegan dieters it is really challenging to prepare tasty pre-made edibles and find some relevant foods at the recreational pot shops. So, by infusing CBD in their vegan diet recipes, they can create something which is good for their health and helps maintain their weight. So, here are some mouth-watering CBD vegan recipes which you can try at home. .
Wake-up or Breakfast Vegan CBD Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seed pudding is considered to be the delicious and nutritious recipe for all those vegans. It can be consumed to start the day in your breakfast. It makes a yummy breakfast which is scrumptious and it will make you feel fuller for longer without adding any guilt. It gives you nutritional energy as well as healthy calories to burn for energy. It is vegan and easy to prepare and cook.
- Unsweetened almond, coconut milk and soy milk – 1 Cup
- Natural CBD Oil – 1 dose
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Vanilla extracts 2 tablespoons
- For toppings different fruits
- Take a huge size bowl and mix the ingredients unsweetened non-dairy milk, chia seeds, canna milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup
- Mix them all and put it into a separate jar and leave the mixture in the jar
- Shake the container and stir it well before placing the mixture into the fridge. Ensure that you stir the mixture every 1-2 hours. The pudding will take around 6-7 hours to get mixed properly and ready. You can store the pudding into fridge for 5-6 days.
- Serve the chia seed pudding infused with CBD by adding few fruits as toppings. Some of the fruit ideas include bananas, pineapple, citrus, berries, nuts, coconut flakes, muesli and granola.
Light Lunch with Avocados Stuffed with CBD Cashew Cream
Avocados are known for having multiple health benefits including omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids and other healthy fatty oils and vitamins and minerals. All these substances are healthy in nature. With this delectable recipe one can easily alter their eating habit of avocado by adding cashew cream along with CBD.
Ingredients for Recipe
- Avocado – 2 large size
- Natural CBD oil – 1 dose
- Purified water – ½ cup
- Soaked cashew for at least 4 hours and rinsed
- Nutritional yeast – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – ¼ clove
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
- Tamari – 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Chop the avocados into two halves and pout aside
- Put other ingredients into a blender jar including soaked cashew nuts, cannabis oil, nutritional yeast, garlic, tamari, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, purified water and salt
- Grind all these ingredients in a high speed blender until it is converted into a smooth texture
- With the help of the spoon fill the mixture into the avocado halves which you have prepared earlier with the cashew cream blend. In order to make the recipe presentable you may use toppings like chopped cloves, chopped tomatoes, ground brazil nuts and balsamic vinegar drizzle and serve it immediately
Dinner with Zesty and Weedy Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
This is another home cooked classic for vegans and it would leave you with munchies.
- 1 cup of canna milk
- 12 ounces of eggless fettuccine pasta
- Unsweetened non-dairy milk – 1 cup
- Non dairy cream cheese – 4 ounces
- Lemon zest – 2 teaspoons
- Sliced and blanched almonds – 3 tablespoons
- Natural CBD Oil – 1 dose
- Half cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 3 piece of garlic cloves
- Sea salt to taste
Process for Cooking
- Take a bowl with water and bring it to boil and add the eggless fettuccine and cook it well and set aside
- Take a blender and mix all other ingredients together. Stir the garlic until it turns soft and start to sizzle and in same skillet you need take the fried garlic and add ½ cup of pasta and stir it. Ensure that the non dairy sauce mixture is thickening
- Once the sauce is ready add cooked pasta and top it off with one tablespoon of CBD oil and serve hot.
So there we have it, these were some great vegan CBD recipes that you can enjoy.
Remember, at Balance CBD all of our CBD edibles are vegan! We even sell vegan CBD gummies!
We also stock a wide range of CBD oils for dogs, CBD Tinctures and award winning CBD topicals and even CBD lube and CBD suppositories!
Dr Elizabeth Blackwell is a double board-certified integrative and family medicine physician. Dr Blackwell expertise lies in functional and holistic medicine.
She is the director of medical services at the Pacific Clinics MD, a comprehensive clinic focused on chronic stress, gut health, decreasing inflammation, improving hormonal imbalance, weight loss resistance and helping women get pregnant. Dr Elizabeth Blackwell also has significant experience in working with cancer, dementia and chronic pain patients.
In recent times Dr Blackwell’s work has focused on exploring the effects of cannabinoid therapies. Dr Blackwell has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, Well+Good, Vogue, Healthline, Forbes, Medical News Today, Harvard Health and more.